Register for Kids’ College & Teen Program Courses!
Registering your child in NOCE’s Kids’ College and Teen Program courses has never been easier! With a new registration system, parents can create “family” accounts, add a course in your “cart,” pay with your credit/debit card, and that’s it! You’re enrolled!
1) Check Out Our New Site!
- To register or view classes go to our new site through Augusoft at www.noce.com/grow
2) Create a Student or Household Profile
- On the main homepage, click on LOGIN/CREATE ACCOUNT on the top left
- Select “Create a NEW STUDENT PROFILE”
- Choose either a STUDENT PROFILE or a HOUSEHOLD PROFILE
- Enter your e-mail address as your USERNAME
3) View Available Classes
- To view available classes, click on the BROWSE dropdown button, and select a category of interest
- Once you have selected the class you would like to take, click ADD TO CART (You can select multiple classes to add to your cart before checkout)
- When you are finished adding all your classes to your cart, go to the top right and click CHECKOUT
- Please note: If you need a parking permit, do not forget to add it to your cart
- Once you click CHECKOUT, review your SHOPPING CART, and AGREE TO POLICIES before proceeding to the next screen
- Follow the remaining directions to enter to your credit card information, then click on PROCESS PAYMENT
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail from the classes you have purchased
5) Attend Class
Attend your Kids’ College class at the location listed in the class schedule. For in-person classes, COVID-19 vaccination or approved exemption required.
Please visit NOCE’s Vaccine Mandate page for the latest COVID-19 vaccine mandate updates.
At NOCE, there’s a course to spark interest in every child. Explore your options today: Kids’ College and Teen Program courses .