The NOCE Cypress Center, Building 18, was established as a permanent building in 2008 on the Cypress College campus. This dedicated building, plus the second floor of the Technical Education II building, hosts courses, services, registration, as well as staff and faculty offices. NOCE Cypress Center’s staff provides excellent customer service by welcoming and helping students through their educational journey.
Admissions & Registration Assistance
In-Person Admissions & Records Assistance
We can help you in person! Our campuses are open. Walk-ins are welcome at any time during our open business hours. See hours located below.
Cypress Center Hours:
Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Online/Remote Admissions & Records Assistance
The NOCE Admissions and Records staff are available to help you enroll for NOCE classes. If you have questions about registering, contact our StarHelp Customer Service at 714.808.4679 or email@example.com
- Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Chat lobby will be live on Mondays – Fridays from 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. & 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
StarHelp Cranium Cafe Chat Lobby
Message StarHelp anytime (response within 24 hours during business hours):
StarHelp Cranium Cafe Direct Message (DM)
The Cypress Center is a dedicated space for NOCE classrooms and staff offices
Notable programs include:
- Basic Skills Learning and Tutoring Center
- High School Diploma Program open entry lab
- College Preparation Program classes
- Community Services Program classes
- Disability Support Services (DSS) classes
- English as a Second Language (ESL) classes
- ESL Learning Center
- Fitness and health classes
- Kids’ College and Teen Program classes
- Parenting Program classes
- Counseling and Student Services
- Curriculum Office