Register to Get Tutoring Support
NOCE offers academic tutoring support to all students through the three NOCE Learning Centers in Anaheim, Cypress, and Wilshire (Fullerton).
**As all NOCE Centers are currently closed due to the global pandemic and social distancing order, students can call in for help or enroll in a free Canvas-based course to gain access to several resources, tips, and success support.
- Free tutoring
- Flexible hours
- Individualized or small-group teaching
- An open lab for students in all programs
Steps to Register:
New Student – Registration Steps
1. Apply for an NOCE Student ID
- First-time students can apply for a Student Identification (ID) number online.
- Applicants will receive an e-mail with registration instructions/information within two (2) business days of online submission.
- Click on the application below to apply for a Student ID: Apply Here
Note: DO NOT fill out this form if you have previously taken classes with North Orange Continuing Education, Cypress College, or Fullerton College. You already have a Student ID.
2. Register for Classes
Refer to the NOCE Class Schedule for class details.
- Once you have your Student ID, you must register for your course in myGateway.
- To access myGateway, visit https://mg.nocccd.edu and use your Student ID and password to log in.
- Once you have logged in, click on the WebStar button to register. You must have your course(s) CRNs to register.
- Read through this page for step-by-step instructions on How to Register for Classes.
- For registration support, call 714.808.4679 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- New students may register in Academic Tutoring and Support Labs by contacting:
Returning Student – Registration Steps
Welcome back! follow these steps to register:
- Students previously enrolled in the NOCE Learning Centers will be automatically enrolled in classes for the upcoming term.
- Continuing students interested in joining the Learning Centers course to receive academic support and tutoring services may call:
StarHelp can help you with filling out your NOCE application and accessing myGateway student portal.
StarHelp phone: 714.808.4679
StarHelp e-mail: email@example.com
The NOCE Business and Computer Skills Lab will help students with remote technical assistance.
NOCE At Home services is here to support students virtually!
- Help with how to access Zoom and Canvas.
- Access to online readiness videos for students to get helpful tips to succeed in online classes.
Business and Computer Skills Lab phone: 714.808.4712
Ready to Get Started?
NOCE Learning Centers can help you with academic tutoring in ALL instructional programs. Just apply to become an NOCE student!