How to Register
Registration is easy! Just follow the steps below to get started!
At NOCE, there’s a course to spark a variety of interests! Explore your options today: Personal Enrichment courses
*Classes will be held online through Distance Education throughout the 2020 Fall Semester.
1) Check Out Our New Site!
- To register or view classes go to our new website through Augusoft at: noce.com/grow
2) Create a Student or Household Profile
- On the main homepage, click on LOGIN/CREATE ACCOUNT on the top left
- Select “Create a NEW STUDENT PROFILE”
- Choose either a STUDENT PROFILE or a HOUSEHOLD PROFILE
- Enter your e-mail address as your USERNAME
3) View Available Classes
- To view available classes, click on the BROWSE dropdown button, and select a category of interest
- Once you have selected the class you would like to take, click ADD TO CART; you can select multiple classes to add to your cart before checkout
- When you are finished adding all your classes to your cart, go to the top right and click CHECKOUT
- Please note: If you need a parking permit, do not forget to add it to your cart
- Once you click CHECKOUT, review your SHOPPING CART, and AGREE TO POLICIES before proceeding to the next screen
- Follow the remaining directions to enter to your credit card information, then click on PROCESS PAYMENT
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail from the classes you have purchased
5) Attend Class
Attend your Personal Enrichment/Community Service class at the location listed in the class schedule. For in-person classes, COVID-19 vaccination or approved exemption required.
Please visit NOCE’s Vaccine Mandate page for the latest COVID-19 vaccine mandate updates.